cycles de ORO's
location history!

1975-1984: Our original shop on Spring Garden Street.
Beside a Natural food commune, with great old tin ceiling tiles and plenty of atmosphere!


Click for larger view...

1985-1994: Our tiny Huntington Road location.
Originally this had been a "Lil General" convenience store.
We rolled as many as 150 bikes every day to maker room inside for business!

 wpe49.jpg (114689 bytes)

 

1994-2001: Huntington Road
Many fond memories of neat customers, exciting bikes and fun rides....
   wpe9F.jpg (109253 bytes)   wpeA0.jpg (53775 bytes)
Click for larger views...

See what's left of this old shop (demolition)

2001-2016:  1410 Mill Street   Tour
Just a block away from the Huntington Road store
exterior7-01.jpg (67811 bytes)
  See a shop tour

July 2016 and forward: 701 Hill Street Tour

Back to cycles de ORO front page